The German-Ukrainian Center is an organizational unit of the Kharkov National Automobile and Highway University (KhNAHU), whose activity is in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, the legally normative regulations of the Ministry of Education and Research of Ukraine, the status KhNAHU, decrees of the rector and decrees of the vice-rector of scientific-educational work and international relations. The purpose of his work is to create a framework that promotes the effective enforcement of the right to work of students and graduates of KhNAHU and increases their competitiveness in the labor market. It mediates between different organizations and institutions of Germany and Ukraine.
Main tasks of the German-Ukrainian Center :
* Learn German history, as well as contemporary social, economic and political life
* Realization of international relations for cooperation in cultural exchange, education, study abroad stays and internships in Germany and Ukraine for students and staff of the university
* Organization and realization of various trainings and seminars for the preparation of students and staff of the University for stays abroad
* Inform university students and staff about German-Ukrainian Center events and beyond
Activities of the German-Ukrainian Center :
* Organization of language courses for students and employees of KhNAHU to promote German and English language skills
* Supporting young people who are able to work in vocational orientation and applying for a study abroad
* Creation and development of social partnerships with companies, institutions and organizations in Germany and Ukraine
* Introduce a feedback system that allows companies, institutions and organizations to receive objective reviews on profile development
* Expansion of the connections and relations of KhNAHU with educational institutions in Germany
* Concluding contracts (also long-term) with German universities concerning cooperation in matters of career planning and qualification of students and graduates of the university
* Establishment of a database of students and alumni who speak foreign languages, as well as filling them with potential companies, institutions and organizations (employers)
* Announce information for students and alumni and publish CVs of students and alumni who are in the Department's database
* Advice to students and graduates on formulating their own curriculum vitae and other documents concerning stays abroad and job placement
* Looking for German companies, institutions and organizations and concluding contracts to carry out work placements, as well as supporting relationships with employers that allow students to do a work placement
* Preparations of decrees of the rector, decrees of the vice-rector of scientific-educational work and international relations to the activity of the German-Ukrainian Center
* Further activities according to activity of department and the legislation of Ukraine
Call for Applications
Erasmus+ Scholarships for a study abroad at
Brandenburg University of Technology (BTU)
4 month during the Winter Term 2020 (from October)
What is funded?
Erasmus+ awards a monthly stipend near of € 800 for a study abroad for 4 or 5 months at (BTU), Cottbus, Germany
Furthermore, scholarship-holders will receive a one-time subsidy towards their travel expenses. The scholarship does not include health insurance and insurance for accident and personal liability.
1. Enrolment at BTU, as regular degree seeking students
2. Completion of the 2 nd, 3 rd 4 rd Academic year and postgraduate students of study at the home university
3. Good or very good academic standing particularly in the area of Engineering, manufacturing and construction
4. Sufficient language skills for the study abroad: min. level English B1 (or German B1 language of instruction at the partner university)
Documents needed for scholarship application
≡ Filled-in ERASMUS+ application form
= Learning Agreement, signed by student and home university
= Transcript of Records (Certification of grades obtained at home university)
= Proof of Enrolment at home university
≡ Hand-signed CV (e.g. Europass specimen form at: europass.cedefop.europa.eu)
≡ Hand-signed Letter of Motivation with precise description of the academic/professional and personal reasons for the study abroad
= Proof of Language Skills
≡ Optional: Recommendation Letter from a professor / teacher
≡ Copy of the foreign passport
All documents send in PDF
A joint selection committee consisting of professors/teachers from BTU and KHARKOV NATIONAL AUTOMOBILE & HIGHWAY UNIVERSITY will nominate the candidates for a scholarship. According to the Erasmus+ Programme guidelines, the most important selection criterion is the academic performance and quality of a candidate. If several candidates present with similar level of academic achievements, the decision will consider the socio-economic background and personal presentation of the candidates’ professional and personal motivation for the study abroad.
Person in charge: Prof. Georgiy Tokhtar
Address for Applications: International@khadi.kharkov.ua
Презентація для студентів ХНАДУ
The Bavarian Academic Center for Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe (BAYHOST) would like to ask you to pass this information to your students and other parties interested:The Free State of Bavaria invites applications for its one-year scholarship program for students from Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe for the academic year 2020/21 via BAYHOST. Graduates from Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia and Ukraine are eligible to apply.The scholarships are meant to finance postgraduate studies (i.e. master’s programs) and PhDs at Bavarian universities. Annual scholarships can be extended twice for up to 3 years; the scholarship amounts 735,--€ per month. One-year study sojourns in Bavaria as part of a PhD in the home country can also be funded.Enclosed is our flyer and further information can be found on the BAYHOST website:
The application deadline for first time applications is the 1st December 2019 (date of receipt!).
You are also welcome to share the call for application on facebook: www.facebook.com/Bayhost-555365254630705/
from May 16th to 20th, the school for sustainable mobility was held for the fourth time. More about of this link below.
Візит професора Х.Бекедаля, Бергіше університет (Вупперталь, Німеччина)
З 20 до 23 травня 2019 року Харківський автомобільно - дорожній унверситет був радий прийняти до себе з офіційним візитом професора, доктора технічних наук Хармунта Бекедаля та Ольгу Альберті.
Відбулось три презентації - лекції та 2 церемонії: передачі обладнаннч на дорожно-будівельному факультеті та присвоєння почесного професора ХНАДУ проферу Х.Бекедалю.
Служба німецьких академічних обмінів DAAD проводить тестування в ХНАДУ.
Дати проведення: 18/10/2018
Для того, щоб прийняти участь в тестуванні onDaf, onSet Вам необхідно володіти німецькою або англійською мовами не нижче рівня А2, мати мотиваційний лист на міжнародну стипендію (докладніше можна ознайомитися тут http://www.daad.org.ua/ukr/stipendien.htm) та заздалегідь зареєструватися на офіційному сайті https://www.onset.de/ або за посиланням goo.gl/forms/aErfkbO5EXZgLW1J3
Після складання тесту кожен учасник отримує сертифікат поштою.
При виконанні всіх перерахованих умов тестування безкоштовне. Незареєстровані учасники до проходження тесту не допускаються.
15 Апреля в 11:40 Магистр автомобильного факультета ХНАДУ Иличук Александр, расскажет всем желающем о его победе в конкурсе стипендиальных программ Internship Programme of German Business for Ukraine и и прохождении практики на заводе Volkswagen.
Skype общение будет проходить в 232 ауд. (главный корпус, ул. Ярослава Мудрого 25).
Приходите, делитесь опытом и задавайте вопросы.